The Geological Society of America and the Geological Society of London are offering travel assistance to African students and early career geoscientists to attend the 3rd YES Congress and CAG25. Funds will be distributed in two parts. Upon notification of receipt of the award the societies will provide 75% of the funds. The remaining 25% may be collected at the conference. The YES Congress and CAG25 will be held in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, from .
Application Criteria: You must
2. Be presenting an oral or poster paper and be able to show that your abstract has been submitted and accepted;
3. Attach a brief statement (up to 300 words) describing how attending the YES and CAG conferences will benefit your career development.
20th May 2014 - Abstract submission deadline for 3rd YES Congress
- Notification of travel grant award