Thursday, September 29, 2016

Vacant post : South African National Representative

Dear South African YES members

The YES Network is looking for a new National Chapter Representative for South Africa, the requirement are as follows

  • You must be an active South African YES member
  • Physically based in South Africa and studying at one of the South African higher learning institutions Need to be actively involved in Earth Science related activities in your institution or at YES 
  • Need to be passionate about Promoting Earth sciences among young earth scientists 


Responsibilities for the National Chapter representative include the following

  • Prepare plans and budgets for the YES annual action plan (at the country) in collaboration with the national committee members,
  • Develop and execute fundraising strategy for the YES annual action plan (at the country) in collaboration with the national committee members, 
  • Handle all YES National Committee implementing activities and financial aspects under supervision of the Matron/Patron. 
  • Organize scientific forums, sessions, symposiums in your country or regions for YES members
  • Organize annual Geo-educational outreach programme in different parts of South Africa
  • Collaborate with other scientific organizations/institutions within South Africa
  • Participating in all webinar meeting of the network worldwide
  • Participate in local and scientific forums as a South African Representative 


If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please send your application to networkyes.execteam@gmail.com. Position reference is (South African National Representative). Please quote the position title as reference when submitting your application. Your Application should include CV and recommendation letter from your Institution



Application deadline is 20th October 2016

1 comment:

  1. Well special thanks to God almighty for who made it possible for Dr. godspower, the greatest Herbal Doctor who cured me of my herpes disease. I was diagnosed of this disease in the year 2015. Thus i was taking my medications but i was not myself because everyone who knew me went far away from me and this was killing me so fast than i could ever imagined . Until last few days. My friend came to me and told me that she saw so many testimonies on how a spell caster cured people herpes disease,and also cast spells that can bring back your loved ones. I never believed in spells so i told my friend this was too good to be true, but she convinced me to give it a try and see if this could help{ i gave it a thought}. So we both went inside and opened the site where she saw the comments about Dr. godspower. I was shocked to see people giving testimony of how they got cured of different diseases, so i emailed him. He responded and told me how much it will cost me to get the herbs prepared for me and without hesitation, i did all he required and few days later i received a parcel and the content was my medication to my herpes virus. Immediately i gave him a call to know how to use the medication, which he explained everything to me and i did exactly as i was instructed.Thursday being the 12th of May i was confirmed Negative thus i wasn't satisfied, i had to go to another hospital for herpes test and result remain the same that i was herpes negative i couldn't hold my self i fell on the floor with tears of joy! Who could have believe i will ever have a future after being diagnosed positive, but i give all the glory to Dr. godspower mind you government is interested in this dr. Contact Email:{dr.godspowernaturalherbalhome@gmail.com}.. Tel Phone:+2349051177568 or whatsapp no. +2348117646855

    ReplyDelete